Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Patrick Quinn <Pa...@evolving.com> on 2005/07/11 17:30:07 UTC

Deserializer error - now ClassCastException

Hi

AM> I have seen this [deserializer] error several times - and it seems
that it is only
AM> associated with services deployed using the AdminClient. The error
AM> is erratic in nature and goes away after one or two deployment
AM> attempts (after restarting the tomcat).

What Arjit wrote seems to be true - I moved the service under
WEB-INF/classes, redeployed, and the error seems to have gone away.

However, the service now throws a ClassCastException. There are no more
failure details.

Is there anybody out there who has seen this before, or who might know
what it refers to? I have searched through other threads but not found
anything that might give me a lead to pursue.

Regards

Pat