Posted to alexandria-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@octo.com> on 2002/08/03 20:07:15 UTC

RE: intermittent pb starting gump from ant ...

Thanks Stefan,

(sorry for my late answer - I had read your email but simply forgot to
answer ...)

I still haven't fixed my problem but is appearing less frequently. I'm
not sure if it is related to Gump/Ant at all. I'll continue my
investigations.

Thanks again
-Vincent