Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Aleksey Masny <pr...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/24 11:23:53 UTC

graceful shutdown Camel do not executed if Karaf windows service is stopped

My Camel-application deploed on Felix Karaf.
Felix Karaf run in Windows 2003 as a Windows service (out of the box wrapper
feature).
If I manualy stopped Karaf (net stop karaf) Camel-application terminated
immediately. Graceful shutdown not applicable and my inflight messages
truncated.

How to configure Karaf+Camel for graceful shutdown Camel-application if
Karaf service stopped manualy? (or server rebooted, etc)

Or it is a bug in Camel?

Thanks.
Aleksey Masny
http://pilgr.name