Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Josh McKenzie <jm...@apache.org> on 2015/06/09 21:22:53 UTC

Apache Cassandra 2.2.0-rc1: calling all Windows users

With the upcoming release of Cassandra-2.2 Windows is finally an officially
supported operating system. While many months of JIRA tickets
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=-1&jql=project%20%3D%20cassandra%20and%20labels%20%3D%20Windows>,
bug fixes, and contributions have gone into making Cassandra on Windows as
seamless of an experience as possible, we need your help as the community
to further kick the tires and let us know if you run into any problems.

Please let us know <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA/> if
you find anything that's not working on the platform so we can keep
Cassandra on Windows running strong!

--
Joshua McKenzie