Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Hazem Saleh <ha...@apache.org> on 2008/07/01 09:16:08 UTC

An error during build

Hi Team,

Is there anyone that faces this issue during building Tomahawk ?

*java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.codehaus.plexus.util.FileUtils.getDefaultExclud
es()[Ljava/lang/String;
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.components.io.fileselectors.IncludeExcludeFileSel
ector.setExcludes(IncludeExcludeFileSelector.java:131)
        at
org.apache.myfaces.buildtools.maven2.plugin.builder.unpack.AbstractDe
pendencyMojo.unpack(AbstractDependencyMojo.java:251)
        at
org.apache.myfaces.buildtools.maven2.plugin.builder.unpack.UnpackMojo
.unpackArtifact(UnpackMojo.java:207)
        at
org.apache.myfaces.buildtools.maven2.plugin.builder.unpack.UnpackMojo
.execute(UnpackMojo.java:180)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPlugi
nManager.java:443)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(Defa
ultLifecycleExecutor.java:539)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLi
fecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:480)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(Defau
ltLifecycleExecutor.java:459)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHan
dleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:311)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegmen
ts(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:278)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLi
fecycleExecutor.java:143)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:334)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:125)
        at
java:39)
        at
sorImpl.java:25)
        at
        at

*
Thanks!
--
Hazem Ahmed Saleh Ahmed
http://www.jroller.com/page/HazemBlog

Re: An error during build

Posted by Hazem Saleh <ha...@apache.org>.
Thanks Matzew, I will try Maven 2.0.4.

Re: An error during build

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
ah, thanks
it is good that maven is not the source of issue here.
Well, this time ;-)

Re: An error during build

Posted by Hazem Saleh <ha...@apache.org>.

Re: An error during build