Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Brereton, Stephen" <st...@york.gov.uk> on 2005/06/13 12:15:31 UTC

RE: accessing app from Manager - get 'Unable to find a javac comp iler '

thanks, realised that now. I've had a previous install of this working on
another server just fine!
I've now upgraded to TC5.5, which appears to sort that bit out BUT....
the app now gets "javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Fatal Error:
RaidConnection.getConnection(): Cannot create resource instance"

(problem here is that I built the server but not the app, and know virtually
nothing of JSP!)