Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Jason Rosenberg <jb...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/28 02:22:18 UTC

DefaultDataTable loses pagination after filtering

Hi,

I have an issue with the DefaultDataTable, and I'm wondering if this is
something that I should expect to be supported, or not.....

(I've found the same problem with the AjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable)....

I implemented filtering, with the FilterToolbar, and made a few of the
columns use TextFilteredPropertyColumn....

I set things up roughly similar to the wicket-stuff phone book example....

One thing I've notices, is that if I have enough elements in the table, to
force pagination initially, and then I enter filtered text in the toolbar to
reduce the number of data items, such that there's only one page of data,
when I then subsequently clear the filter, the full data gets restored to
the data table, except that the top widgets for navigating the pagination
don't display.....

In other words, the pagination navigation links at top right (e.g.  "<< 1 2
3 >>") go away when the filtering removes the need for pagination....but
then clearing the filter does not restore that top toolbar....

Thoughts?

Thanks,

Jason

Re: DefaultDataTable loses pagination after filtering

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.
Soon hopefully - it was built over the weekend and needs to be tested.

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com

Posted by Jason Rosenberg <jb...@gmail.com>.
Anton,

Thanks, this works for me, and the bug is indeed fixed....

Jason

I use 1.4-SNAPSHOT and

    <repository>
      <id>wicket-snaps</id>
      <url>http://wicketstuff.org/maven/repository</url>
      <snapshots>
      </snapshots>
      <releases>
      </releases>
    </repository>

Re: DefaultDataTable loses pagination after filtering

Posted by Anton Veretennikov <an...@gmail.com>.
I use 1.4-SNAPSHOT and

Posted by Jason Rosenberg <jb...@gmail.com>.
Great,