Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by ihsiak <ih...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/11 14:16:17 UTC

James 2.3.0 beta issues

Hello
  I'm new (two-weeks old) James user. First I've installed 2.3.0b1
version, and just a minute ago upgraded it to 2.3.0b3. This upgrade
solved issue with dissapering message headers (at least I can't
reproduce it now), but still there is issue with server shutdown. I'm
using default storage configuration (didn't changed that xml sections),
and everytime I shutdown server (no matter is it via 'phoenix.sh stop',
or remote controll's 'shutdown' command) all user accounts, forwadings
etc got lost, and I have to recreate them after next startup.

Does anyone have similar problems? Any hints how to solve it (am I doing
something wrong)? Or is it just a bug?

Technical data: James 2.3.0b3 running on PLD-Linux using java 1.5.0_06

regards
Bartosz Tomasik