Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by ignite_user2016 <ri...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/16 15:17:58 UTC

configuration of SSL Ciphers

Is there a way on ignite if I want to disable SSL Ciphers ? I would like to
disable weak ciphers, any configuration would help here ?

For example, I would like to disable weak ciphers 3DES, how do I do that on
Ignite ?

Thanks,
Rishi

Re: configuration of SSL Ciphers

Posted by Alexey Goncharuk <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Ignite uses standard Java engines for SSL, so this depends on the version
of JDK you are running. See, for example, this [] post on how to disable
cipher suites on Oracle JDK.

Hope this helps,
AG

[1]