Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Tim <ch...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/29 06:23:10 UTC

Maven ant task

Is there a way in the maven ant task to remove the files that it puts into
your local .m2 directory?
The situation is that I'm in a dual ant/maven environment.
The projects that are built using ant are deployed to the maven remote
repository using maven ant.
The problem that I've noticed is that for -SNAPSHOT jars that maven ant
deploys, it also copies the timestamped and build numbered version into the
.m2 local repository but does not update the -SNAPSHOT jar in there.
This leads to broken builds for maven builds that use this local repository
since it can't actually pick up that the -SNAPSHOT jar is out of sync with
the version that was just deployed.

More info can be found http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-4093

--

Mercedes McCambridge  - "I'd never been in play long enough for the flowers
to die in the dressing room."