Posted to users@flex.apache.org by mark goldin <ma...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/25 14:12:48 UTC

Show svg in Flex 3

What are my options showing svg in Flex 3? Are limitations the same for
latest SDKs? Any examples?

thanks

Re: Show svg in Flex 3

Posted by mark goldin <ma...@gmail.com>.
I haven't done anything yet. I need to show a set of very irregularly
shaped images. For that I am thinking to use an SVG code sent from the
server and rendered by Flex. I also need to have some interactivity with
the images. Am I on the right track? I am using SDK 3.6, but if going to
the latest SDK is what is needed I will do it.

Thanks

Re: Show svg in Flex 3

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.