Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by The Doctor <do...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> on 2008/12/26 13:48:13 UTC

Stopping HTML Spam mail using your own address

Does anyone know how to stop this menace?

--
Member - Liberal International
This is doctor@nl2k.ab.ca	Ici doctor@nl2k.ab.ca

believed to be clean.

Re: Stopping HTML Spam mail using your own address

Posted by mouss <mo...@netoyen.net>.
The Doctor a écrit :
> Does anyone know how to stop this menace?

Post a sample to pastebin so that we see which one(s) make it to your
inbox.

if your server does not need to allow unauthenticated access to your
users, then you can configure your MTA to block such mail except from
authenticated users or from trusted networks. This may break forwarding
so make sure your users don't rely on forwarding (joe@yourdomain sends
mail to jim@outside, which happens to have a .forward to jim@yourdomain).

Re: Stopping HTML Spam mail using your own address

Posted by Benny Pedersen <me...@junc.org>.

http://www.arschkrebs.de/postfix/postfix_restriction_classes3_en.shtml

--
Benny Pedersen