Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by francesco emmi <fr...@a-tono.com> on 2009/10/07 13:14:28 UTC

patch

Hi all,

I don't know if this is a voluntary omission in the code. Anyway I'm
posting the patch I've applied to my code.

Regards
Francesco

--
Francesco Emmi

A-Tono
Largo Paisiello, 5 - 95124 Catania
T: (+39) 095 7365312
M: (+39) 348 1423904
www.a-tono.com

Information in this email is confidential and may be privileged.
It is intended for the addresses only. If you have received it in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your system.
You should not otherwise copy it, retransmit it or use or disclose its
content to anyone. Thank you for your co-operation.

Re: patch

Posted by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com>.
Armin,

Many thanks,

Would it be possible to attach it to a JIRA. That is the process apache
requires for projects to use to accept
patches.

Carl.