Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Melanie Reiplinger <me...@dfki.de> on 2012/10/08 11:00:38 UTC

factstore

Hi all,

how can I remove fact schema from the factstore? A simple

  curl -i -X DELETE
http://dev.iks-project.eu:8081/factstore/facts/<factSchemaName>

won't do, it gives Method not allowed.

Thanks,
Melanie

Re: factstore

Posted by Melanie Reiplinger <me...@dfki.de>.
Hello Fabian,

o, then this means I'll have to go on storing new and new stuff to the
factstore, since it is also not possible to override already existing
fact schemata. Do you want me to open a JIRA issue of some kind in this
matter?
At least, this passive state of the factstore is also an explanation why
I did not find any existing unit tests for already-implemented factstore
methods in our interface ;-)

But here's the good news: the creation of fact schemata and facts (and
also respective GETs) work for XMLHttpRequests from outside.

Best,
Melanie

Re: factstore

Posted by Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com>.