Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Me <m....@gmail.com> on 2012/10/02 17:38:40 UTC

Lunch tomorrow

Hi,

Remember to come - if you can make it - to our Derby bring-your-own lunch, tomorrow, Oct 3, between 11.30 a.m. and 1 p.m. in our usual atrium location in San Francisco (101 2nd Street, the big glass atrium at the corner of 2nd and Mission.)

So far, we've got Rick, Dag, Kathey, Lilly and myself.

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Lunch tomorrow

Posted by Myrna van Lunteren <m....@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 8:26 AM, Bryan Pendleton
<bp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was really hoping to come, but I'm down with the flu today and can't make
> it.
>
> Best to everyone, especially the visitors from afar!
>
> Sorry I won't be there, take a picture!
>
> bryan

That's too bad Bryan, better get better though.
(Also, I've not had my flu shot yet...grins.)

Myrna

Re: Lunch tomorrow

Re: Lunch tomorrow

Posted by Dag Wanvik <da...@oracle.com>.
I'm all set to be there, might be some minutes after 11:30, though, it's
a bit of a walk. See you soon!

Dag