Posted to graffito-dev@incubator.apache.org by rajab57 <ra...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/31 20:14:16 UTC

How do I specify the graffito jcr mapping for classes that extend ArrayList

Example

import java.util.ArrayList;
import java.util.ListIterator;

public class MainClass {
   private ElementsList elements;

}

public class ElementsList extends ArrayList<Elements>  {

}

public class Element {
   private String name ;
   private String id ;

}

Re: How do I specify the graffito jcr mapping for classes that extend ArrayList

Posted by Christophe Lombart <ch...@gmail.com>.
If you have time, I will add add a new unit test with an ArrayList (hope for
this wk).

br,
Christophe

Posted by rajab57 <ra...@gmail.com>.