Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com> on 2006/06/28 08:13:33 UTC

Re: Jacob documentation

Oh and by the way, was the Jacob documentation helpful?  What's the next
step there?

alex

--
Intalio :: The Business Process Management Company

Re: Jacob documentation

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Lance,

FYI, i raised a support request with root and cc'ed you.

-- dims

Davanum Srinivas : http://people.apache.org/~dims/

Re: Jacob documentation

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com>.
Then you'll have to go through the doc:

http://apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html
http://apache.org/dev/

Matt.

Re: Jacob documentation

Posted by Lance Waterman <la...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Matthieu,

Re: Jacob documentation

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com>.
Lance,

Re: Jacob documentation

Posted by Lance Waterman <la...@gmail.com>.
Maciej,

Thanks for clearing things up however, I'm still a bit confused by #1. Let
me ask the question in another way. Looking at the following method in
BpelRuntimeContextImpl ...

  private void initVPU() {
    vpu = new JacobVPU();
    vpu.registerExtension(BpelRuntimeContext.class, this);
    soup = new FastSoupImpl(null);
    soup.setReplacementMap(_bpelProcess._replacementMap);
    vpu.setContext(soup);
  }

Why does the BpelRuntimeContext need to register itself with the VPU ( "

Re: Jacob documentation

Posted by Maciej Szefler <mb...@intalio.com>.

Re: SVN

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
please try now.

thanks,
dims

--
Davanum Srinivas : http://people.apache.org/~dims/

SVN

Posted by Maciej Szefler <mb...@intalio.com>.

Re: Jacob documentation

Posted by cory <co...@gmail.com>.
I found the documentation to be helpful as well.  Do you have any
information about the performance of the engine?  Have you seen
performance problem with it at all?

Thanks.

-cory

Re: Jacob documentation