Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Alex Mattioli <Al...@shapeblue.com> on 2024/01/09 11:09:21 UTC

RE: Future of Tungsten Fabric Integration with ACS

Hi Rahul,

Also, here are the meeting notes for the initial discussion around the project: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jQ-XbMZnfZN0EjtfuSrfGu5jFBh-_HuTe5aF9L_TUp4/edit

And a recording of the first meeting: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1e4C4HRPu4-LMy06TJbTxjlNAf1syopEV/view

Compatibility with the ACS plugin should remain unchanged.

Cheers,
Alex

Posted by Rahul Rai <ra...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Alex for the update in greater detail.

Glad to know that we have plans to keep it alive.

Posted by Rahul Rai <ra...@gmail.com>.