Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Andreas Bielk <an...@codesense.com> on 2001/05/16 13:58:25 UTC

Non-Daemon Threads in Batik

Hi! Maybe I´m missing something, but shouldn´t the anonymous
threads created in /batik/util/SoftReferenceCache.java and
/batik/ext/awt/image/rendered/TileMap.java, use setDaemon(true) ?

These threads linger, causing applications to don´t shutdown gracefully.

Regardsm, Andreas Bielk

                  C o d e S e n s e  A B
       Marinens väg 30, SE-136 40 Haninge, Sweden
Office: +46 (0)8 - 707 32 30  GSM: +46 (0)70 - 532 92 01
                 http://www.codesense.com

RE: Non-Daemon Threads in Batik

Posted by Andreas Bielk <an...@codesense.com>.
Cool.