Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Brandon Zylstra <br...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/04 02:02:56 UTC

contribution of diagram

Hi I'd like to make a very small offer of help--not to CouchDB itself
(I don't know Erlang) but for the site.  I'd like to offer a new
diagram of the parts of CouchDB and how they relate to each other.
Here's a small version:

Re: contribution of diagram

Posted by Oliver Oli <ol...@gmail.com>.
I like the hand drawn sketch very much and I have the feeling it's
intentional that it's not made with a computer (just guessing).

Btw, is there a CouchDB logo with a female silhouette availabe?

On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 2:02 AM, Brandon Zylstra