Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/19 16:18:24 UTC

[TRINIDAD] enhancements and bugs (was Re: [TRINIDAD] JQuery)

Thanks for the input Siya..  If you want to file some improvement
requests in Jira you can.  Then open up a discussion for each new
thing you'd like to see.  If you keep each thread to a single topic,
that would help.

As for the js issue, I know Leonardo filed a bug for the date picker
against IE7, but I'm not aware of any other issues.  Which version of
Firefox are you running?  It sounds like there may be a pretty major
bug if the js isn't working.

Sent from my iPhone