Posted to user@struts.apache.org by DG...@EvergreenInvestments.com on 2005/11/15 15:37:41 UTC

[OT]Re: Display data in excel format

AJAX and a regular html table will accomplish this.

Or maybe the modified DisplayTag:
http://demo.appfuse.org/appfuse/demos/users-edit.jsp

-Dennis

Shiva Narayana <sh...@gmail.com>
11/15/2005 08:37 AM
Please respond to
"Struts Users Mailing List" <us...@struts.apache.org>

user@struts.apache.org
cc

Subject
Display data in excel format

Hi All,
  I have an use case. I want to display the data which is coming from data
base in excelsheet format in browser. If i insert or modify the rows it
shoud save back to the database.Please send me the suggestions.
Thanks in advance
--
Regards
Shiva

Re: [OT]Re: Display data in excel format

Posted by Shiva Narayana <sh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot..But i am unable to implement it...Please send me any example
file or any article which implements this

Posted by DG...@EvergreenInvestments.com.

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@pingsite.com>.