Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Awasum Yannick <aw...@apache.org> on 2018/11/03 22:18:06 UTC

Re: Fineract CN - UI build issues

Hello Mark,

Can you throw more light on how the config settings for travis will look
like?

Myrle, Can Travis be configured on the Repos or do we need help from Infra?

Posted by Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org>.
Hey Awasum,

Short answer is: I don't know.  While fineract-cn was still in the mifosio
repos, I was able to get travis running for lang (because it doesn't have
any dependencies to other fineract artifacts).  I don't know if the same
method can be used within a gitbox repository or if Infra's involvement is
needed.  The best way to find out is to try.

But whatever the answer to your question, before we can use travis for most
of the repositories, we need to start publishing artifacts to a maven
repository.

Best Regards,
Myrle