Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Bert Van Kets <be...@vankets.com> on 2002/11/16 16:03:12 UTC

no cvs:commit message

I have committed the batch files yesterday, but don't see any commit
messages passing.
Anybody any idea why?

Bert

This mail is written in 100% recycled electrons.

Re: no cvs:commit message

Posted by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com>.
Steven Noels wrote:

> ... and Ken Coar was moderator for that list. Your messages should have
> been allowed to the list - if it's not because Ken should be very busy
> with ApacheCon these days. I asked Brian to moderate these messages, and
> he changed moderation of commit mails to me.

yar, i was offline from thursday am est until sat pm pst.  so i couldn't
get to the moderation task.  it's better where it is now anyway; multiple
moderators would probably be even better.

Re: no cvs:commit message

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.
Bert Van Kets wrote:

>> The commits got separated into a different list. Subscribe to
>> forrest-cvs@xml.apache.org
>>  to get them

... and Ken Coar was moderator for that list. Your messages should have
been allowed to the list - if it's not because Ken should be very busy
with ApacheCon these days. I asked Brian to moderate these messages, and
he changed moderation of commit mails to me.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org

Re: no cvs:commit message

Posted by Bert Van Kets <be...@vankets.com>.
At 02:13 17/11/2002 +1100, you wrote:
>On Sun, 17 Nov 2002 02:03, Bert Van Kets wrote:
> > I have committed the batch files yesterday, but don't see any commit
> > messages passing.
> > Anybody any idea why?
>
>The commits got separated into a different list. Subscribe to
>forrest-cvs@xml.apache.org
>  to get them

Can't be that as I do get cvs messages on xml-forrest-cvs@apache.org,  just
not the ones from my commit.
Very strange.  The files were updated though, that's what counts.
Maybe it's because it's been quite some time since I did a commit and my
mail address needs to be verified again.

Bert

Re: no cvs:commit message

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>.