Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Bi...@mail.sprint.com on 2001/05/04 23:03:47 UTC

newbie - project name

Hello,
I didn't find this in the archive but is there a way to pull out the
project name?
<echo message="${project.name}" /> doesn't seem to cut the mustard.

Just curious,
/bill

Re: newbie - project name

Posted by Peter Donald <do...@apache.org>.
At 04:03  4/5/01 -0500, Bill.J.Fellows@mail.sprint.com wrote:
>Hello,
>I didn't find this in the archive but is there a way to pull out the
>project name?
><echo message="${project.name}" /> doesn't seem to cut the mustard.

I think it is ant.project.name ;)

Cheers,

Pete

Re: newbie - project name

Posted by Diane Holt <ho...@yahoo.com>.
--- Bill.J.Fellows@mail.sprint.com wrote:
> I didn't find this in the archive but is there a way to pull out the
> project name?
> <echo message="${project.name}" /> doesn't seem to cut the mustard.

Use ${ant.project.name} instead.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)