Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by veryblues_cn <lh...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/07 04:19:23 UTC

Re: Solr index is not being updated when using nutch solrindex

Hi ,I got that problem too.But have not solved it yet, do you have any
solution or now ? Or any new understanding?
thanks

jc wrote

Posted by jc <jv...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I was mistaken, docs were indexing just fine, the error was i was sending
q=*:* to a request handlar that was using dismax by default, not standard

Regards