Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by "Burton, Tom F (DOR)" <to...@alaska.gov> on 2011/12/27 22:50:41 UTC

com.inMethodGrid updates

I'm currently using InMethod Grid from WicketStuff.  I'm still using
Wicket 1.4 I haven't found the time yet to upgrade to 1.5.  I have been
using InMethod Grid and have found it lacking some features I
needed.(Add Rows to Tables, additional editable column types)  So I've
"rolled my own".  I would eventually like to contribute my work back to
the community.  Once I upgrade to 1.5.

Getting to the point:  I'm working on a new colum AddDeleteColumn to
extend SubmitCancelColumn.  I'm not a graphic designer or a legal expert
on licenses.  I found this icon online:
http://www.iconfinder.com/icondetails/44450/32/delete_trashcan_icon

that I thought looked nice and appropriate. It's distributed under a
Creative Commons (Attribution 3.0 Unported)
<http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/>   license. Is this image
okay to include in package?  If so, what is the is the
proper/recommended way to link to the license for the image.

Thanks for any help,

Tom Burton

RE: com.inMethodGrid updates

Posted by "Burton, Tom F (DOR)" <to...@alaska.gov>.
Thanks,
 I Added a NOTICE file(with hopefully all the required information.) to /src/main/resources and maven seems to have picked it up and put in the jar just fine.

Tom

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.