Posted to user@struts.apache.org by he...@dnbnor.no on 2006/10/17 13:47:45 UTC

RE: [shale] extending clay

Hi

Did you ever do this Gary?

Hermod

-----Original Message-----
From: Opstvedt, Hermod
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2006 7:39 AM
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: RE: [shale] extending clay

Hi

Sounds like a great plugin. I guess one should wait until it is at a V1 stage before commiting (At least that is what I have done when committing to opensource), but if you someone to help you test it I would be more than willing.

Hermod

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.
Ha!  Ya just had to throw that in didn't ya?!?!  ;)

--
James Mitchell
678.910.8017

Re: [shale] extending clay