Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by venkat <r....@yahoo.com> on 2006/08/15 09:42:47 UTC

axis2/woden integration - timeline?

Hi,

I'm looking forward to the integration of Woden/Axis2 eagerly to generate java stubs using WSDL 2.0. I've mailed the group few months back and i was said there were plans for the integration.

Can you please update the status and is there any timeline planned for the integration?

Thanks
Venkat

Re: axis2/woden integration - timeline?

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.
Jeremy Hughes wrote:
> Hi Chinthaka,
>
> I think the best way to track these missing tests is to open JIRAs for
> each one when we think of it - either in AXIS2 or WODEN.

+1 to open them in Axis2.

-- Chinthaka

Re: axis2/woden integration - timeline?

Posted by Jeremy Hughes <hu...@apache.org>.
Hi Chinthaka,

I think the best way to track these missing tests is to open JIRAs for
each one when we think of it - either in AXIS2 or WODEN.

Jeremy

Posted by Lawrence Mandel <lm...@ca.ibm.com>.
Good clarification Chinthaka.

Lawrence

Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>
08/16/2006 01:40 PM
Please respond to
woden-dev@ws.apache.org

woden-dev@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.

Posted by Lawrence Mandel <lm...@ca.ibm.com>.
For those interested, here's a link to the captured traffic sent between
Axis2 and Canon (proprietary implementation) [1]. The messages show
communication from Axis2 to Axis2, Axis2 to Canon, Canon to Axis2 and
Canon to Canon.

[1] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/ws/desc/test-suite/messages/good/

Lawrence Mandel

"Chathura Herath" <ch...@gmail.com>
08/15/2006 09:35 PM
Please respond to
woden-dev@ws.apache.org

woden-dev@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: axis2/woden integration - timeline?

We have done interopt as well guys ;-). YOu could see the profile at
w3c WSDL WG.
Thanks
Chathura

--