Posted to user@struts.apache.org by vamsi <va...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/03 14:07:04 UTC

Formatting Flaot and Double Values

Hi all,

 I want to format float and double values like this ##,###.## eg 45,000.09
 Is there any tag that will do this for me or any global property to do this

thanks,
Regards
Vamsi krishna

RE: Formatting Flaot and Double Values

Posted by "Slattery, Tim - BLS" <Sl...@bls.gov>.
>  I want to format float and double values like this ##,###.##
> eg 45,000.09  Is there any tag that will do this for me or
> any global property to do this

<fmt:formatNumber value="${expression}" maxFractionDigits="2"
minFractionDigits="2"/>

Defaults to "number" type, which separates groups of three digits
according to the Locale (commas, on this side of the pond).

--
Tim Slattery
Slattery_T@bls.gov