Posted to solr-dev@lucene.apache.org by Ryan McKinley <ry...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/14 21:11:09 UTC

1.3 release

I've committed my last *big* changes for 1.3 -- I hope the multicore
stuff is now more clear.

The only remaining issue I need to handle to make setting different
dataDirs for various cores easier.  If SOLR-646 becomes simpler, this
may be done via manageable system properties.  Otherwise we will
likely add the "dataDir" attribute to the xml core description (the
key problem with that is that we then have two places the dataDir can
be set).

I'll be completely unplugged from next tuesday till aug 31, so bang
away now and I will fix any issues quickly.

ryan