Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Markus Fischer <ma...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/25 21:16:43 UTC

ExtensionContext Variables

Hi,

im currently developing a ExtensionActivity for BPEL. Im using the
experimental branch of ODE.

At the moment i'm stuck while trying to set the content of a BPEL variable
i retrieved from ExtensionContext.
Im Handling lots of xml so my goal is to write xml via DOM into the
variable. Within the BPEL process the variable is declared properly with
the right type.

Thanks in advance
Markus

Re: ExtensionContext Variables

Posted by Waruna Ranasinghe <wa...@gmail.com>.
I'm not clear, exactly what is the problem you are facing. Take a look at
the e4x sample, more specifically, writeVariables() operation in
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ode/branches/APACHE_ODE_2.X-experimental/extensions/e4x/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/extension/e4x/VariableDelegator.java

Thanks,
Waruna

On 25 June 2013 13:16, Markus Fischer <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> im currently developing a ExtensionActivity for BPEL. Im using the
> experimental branch of ODE.
>
> At the moment i'm stuck while trying to set the content of a BPEL variable
> i retrieved from ExtensionContext.
> Im Handling lots of xml so my goal is to write xml via DOM into the
> variable. Within the BPEL process the variable is declared properly with
> the right type.
>
> Thanks in advance
> Markus

Waruna Ranasinghe