Posted to user@storm.apache.org by ch...@gmail.com on 2014/01/10 17:58:01 UTC

Re[2]: Storm Performance

 About the performance of Storm, I have done a performance test. With write/read hbase and redis, my topology could still process about 3000 tuples per second in our StormCluster server.

Sent from  myMail for iOS

2014年1月10日 星期五 23:54 +0800 from Michael Ritsema  <mi...@gmail.com>:
I deploy with LocalCluster mode. I get several thousands messages processed a second but expect my botteneck is not at the storm layer.

It would be interesting to see a full explanation of the differences in LocalCluster and a real deployment. I expect quite a few people would benefit from having storm run in process in actual deployments.

-Rits