Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Jeffrey Crump <jc...@sonicsoftware.com> on 2005/09/16 16:07:20 UTC

NullPointerException in echo_async_ack sample

Hi,

I'm having trouble running the echo_async_ack sample:

    [java] EchoClientAsyncAck Started ........
    [java] - Unable to find required classes
(javax.activation.DataHandler andavax.mail.internet.MimeMultipart).
Attachment support is disabled.
    [java] - starting up SimpleAxisServer on port 9090 (C:\Java
Technologies\Sandesha-1.0\samples)
    [java] The Response for First Messsage is  :Sandesha Echo 1
    [java] - java.lang.NullPointerException
    [java] The Response for Second Messsage is  :Sandesha Echo 1Sandesha
Echo 2

    [java] - java.lang.NullPointerException
    [java] The Response for Third Messsage is  :Sandesha Echo 1Sandesha
Echo 2Sandesha Echo 3
    [java] - java.lang.NullPointerException
    [java] - java.lang.NullPointerException

The test never completes, so I suspect the NPE is the culprit.  Where is
it coming from?  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Jeff

Re: NullPointerException in echo_async_ack sample

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jeff,

The Sample ran fine for me with the following output.

EchoClientAsyncAck Started ........
The Response for First Messsage is :Sandesha Echo 1
The Response for Second Messsage is :Sandesha Echo 1Sandesha Echo 2
The Response for Third Messsage is :Sandesha Echo 1Sandesha Echo 2Sandesha
Echo 3

***********Printing RM Report***********
Is all messages acked - true
No of response messages - 3

Please make sure u did following.
Put files in the 'conf' directory and the server-cofig.wsdd in the 'samples'
directory to ur classpath.

Start the tcpmon correctly as given below.
8070 -> 8080
9070 -> 9090

Start the SimpleServerImpl class given in the test/org/apache/sandesha/.

Now run the samples.
it should work.

Chamikara

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com>.