Posted to users@flex.apache.org by mark goldin <ma...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/31 16:57:53 UTC

Binding to Grid's selectedItem

I have a datagrid and a detail section to show data from the selected row.
If I use binding between selectedItem and detail section do I need to bind
every time a row in datagrid is changed?

Thanks

RE: Binding to Grid's selectedItem

Posted by Kessler CTR Mark J <ma...@usmc.mil>.
The binding will last when changing the selected item.

-Mark

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
That's what the debugger is for.

Posted by mark goldin <ma...@gmail.com>.