Posted to dev@servicecomb.apache.org by bismy <bi...@qq.com> on 2018/07/20 03:16:37 UTC

回复: [DISCUSS] Service-Center Docker images version numbering

+1 For daily build, we only test against released server center for java-chassis, e.g. 1.0.0.m2. We can test lastest version or other to check compatibility before release new version or weeks a day.

Posted by Bin Ma <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1 for Yang Bo' suggestion.
Service Center backend and frontend is better to integrated in one docker
image, so that easy for users get and run complete function anywhere, such
as in Mac OS.

Best Wishes & Regards
Mabin

bismy <bi...@qq.com> 于2018年7月20日周五 上午11:16写道: