Posted to ftpserver-users@mina.apache.org by DevNull43 <de...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/29 00:03:13 UTC

m2eclipse Checkout FtpServer from POM, HowTo?

I'm new to Maven and never used before.

I installed m2eclipse in my environment, and installed Subclipse.

I selected Subclipse view and configured a new SVN repository as
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/mina/ftpserver , the right clicked on
trunk and selected:

"Check out as Maven project"

I ended with 6 projects on my navigator view : ftpserver, ftpserver-core
etc..

But I am unable to modify or compile, so opened
ftpserver-core/pom.xmlwith maven POM editor, but I get following
error/warning:

"There is no schema defined for this pom.xml. Code completion will not
work without a schema defined."

I thought while checking out from POM file, the environment should be
ready with build-path and so.

I keep using my old way to import in eclipse without use Maven but, I
would like to use it.

Any hints on what step I miss is welcome, or a link to a good maven
tutorial that I can follow.

Thanks!

Re: m2eclipse Checkout FtpServer from POM, HowTo?

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 12:03 AM, DevNull43 <de...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I installed m2eclipse in my environment, and installed Subclipse.

First, I don't use m2eclipse so I don't know any details around it.

> "There is no schema defined for this pom.xml. Code completion will not
> work without a schema defined."

I've added the schema (and namespace) declaration to our POMs in
trunk. See if this helps you. We previously had some inconsistencies
in our declarations.

/niklas