Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by James Higginbotham <ja...@jxtapose.org> on 2001/11/11 03:44:39 UTC

Does Jetspeed support multiple home pages?

I wanted to create a site similiar to Sourceforge, where there is a
customizable user home page, as well as  a customizable project page within
one web application?

Thanks,
James

Re: Does Jetspeed support multiple home pages?

Posted by Frans Thamura <ft...@yahoo.com>.
Yah you can. but.. the problem with the pane,

you must copy all the psml to the user, manually...

except you know how to implement pane handling..

I has been work on in more than 3 months, and still stack..

may be you can help

Frans