Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Vinod Kone <vi...@apache.org> on 2018/07/17 14:58:34 UTC

[VOTE] Move the project repos to gitbox

Hi,

As discussed in another thread and in the committers sync, there seem to be
heavy interest in moving our project repos ("mesos", "mesos-site") from the
"git-wip" git server to the new "gitbox" server to better avail GitHub
integrations.

Please vote +1, 0, -1 regarding the move to gitbox. The vote will close in
3 business days.

Thanks,
Vinod

[RESULT] [VOTE] Move the project repos to gitbox

Posted by Vinod Kone <vi...@apache.org>.
Hi,

This vote has passed with 7 +1s and no 0s or -1s!

+1 (binding)
-------------
Vinod Kone
James Peach
Zhitao Li
Andrew Schwartzmeyer
Jie Yu
Greg Mann
Gaston Kleiman

I'll file an INFRA ticket to get the process in motion.

Thanks,
Vinod

Posted by Vinod Kone <vi...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Re: [VOTE] Move the project repos to gitbox

Posted by Gastón Kleiman <ga...@mesosphere.io>.

Posted by Greg Mann <gr...@mesosphere.io>.
+1

Posted by Greg Mann <gr...@mesosphere.io>.
+1

Posted by Jie Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Jie Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Andrew Schwartzmeyer <an...@schwartzmeyer.com>.
 +1

Posted by Andrew Schwartzmeyer <an...@schwartzmeyer.com>.
 +1

Posted by Zhitao Li <zh...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Cheers,

Zhitao Li

Re: [VOTE] Move the project repos to gitbox

Posted by Zhitao Li <zh...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Cheers,

Zhitao Li

Re: [VOTE] Move the project repos to gitbox

Posted by James Peach <jp...@apache.org>.

Posted by Gastón Kleiman <ga...@mesosphere.io>.

Posted by James Peach <jp...@apache.org>.