Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Khosrow Moossavi <km...@cloudops.com> on 2017/11/14 19:15:39 UTC

Using Maven wrapper

Hi

I'm new to ACS community, so I'm not sure if this topic has already come up
before.

I wanted to suggest using Maven Wrapper (
https://github.com/takari/maven-wrapper) and actually check it in in the
repo rather than relying on existence of it on dev, ci, build, host, etc
machine.

With this we can get portability and consistency between builds.

Regards
---
Khosrow

Re: Using Maven wrapper