Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2009/12/01 17:17:54 UTC

Redistributing javax.jms.xxx and javax.management.j2ee.xxx classes

Active MQ redistributes these classes, which seem to be part of the
standard Sun Java release for J2EE.

We, in turn, for uima-as, redistribute the main
apache-activemq-4.1.1.jar, which in turn, contains these javax...
classes, so uima-as is redistributing these.

I'm having trouble finding out any licensing information for this, other
than the main Sun Java license, which seems to prohibit redistribution.

I will continue looking, but any info on this from others would be
appreciated.

-Marshall

Re: Redistributing javax.jms.xxx and javax.management.j2ee.xxx classes

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
I found that mx4j-2.2.1.jar, which is part of the binary distribution of
uima-as, also has javax.management... classes.  The website claims this
jar is Apache 2.0 licensed (see
http://mx4j.sourceforge.net/docs/ch01s06.html ).

-Marshall

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.