Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Dhaliwal, Pritpal (HQP)" <Pr...@rhi.com> on 2004/02/26 20:12:35 UTC

[OT] RE: Memory usage

Viru Bhai,

No,
You code is not good or optimized. You have problems follwing instructions.
Your question is not related to struts and you didn't put OT in the subject.
Even if you put OT in subject, It would still be a bad question because
that's not what this list is discussing.

Primary reason I believe your code is not good and optimized is because you
don't have enough knowledge about how to prove it. Most likely your code is
as good as the question you asked.

You probably want to look at profilers and code coverage tools do you
proving.

If I was you, I would seriously read a Java book. Maybe a Java optimization
book too.

Hope This Helps,
Pritpal Dhaliwal

P.s.  Is it Friday yet?

Posted by Anand Stephen <an...@sonic.net>.
+1

What's happening to the struts mailing list?

Of late people have been more than willing to crucify users for any reason.

I remember this mailing list being one of the friendliest mailing lists.

Appreciate your post very much Christian; very well said.

Lets not clutter this list by posting demeaning replies. (My two cents).

(Apologies for reposting a question in the past without giving enough time
for an answer, anxiety got the better of me!)

-anand stephen.

Posted by atta-ur rehman <at...@numetrics.com>.
+1

ATTA