Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@apache.org> on 2018/11/21 18:20:47 UTC

Re: Mass TC RunAll: 8th iteration

Hi Igniters,

For a long time, I did not collect MTCGA reports because now we have a very
convenient statistics page for the Bot ( https://goo.gl/4Tj1mo ).

But today I've decided to check our progress since August. As always you
can find full test report from 30 latest runs here
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpageattachments.action?pageId=73631266

The current snapshot of the latest 30 run-all shows 1158 test failures,  29
suites critical failures (timeout/crash/exit code/OOME). Suites failures
have almost the same rate, while tests failures were doubled.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov