Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Shad Storhaug <sh...@shadstorhaug.com> on 2020/04/15 04:07:27 UTC

[ANNOUNCEMENT] New Lucene.NET PMC Member: Shannon Deminick (shazwazza)

On behalf of the Apache Lucene.NET PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Shannon Deminick has accepted an invitation to become a member of the PMC. Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management and to guide the direction of the project. We greatly appreciate all of Shannon's hard work and generous contributions to the project and we look forward to his continued involvement in Lucene.NET.

Shannon has contributed to Lucene.NET consistently for several years and has played a major role in automation of the API documentation and setting up the official Lucene.NET web site. His involvement has made a huge impact in the direction that Lucene.NET has taken and continues to take.

Please join me in welcoming Shannon Deminick as the newest member of the Lucene.NET PMC!

Regards,
Shad Storhaug (NightOwl888)
Project Chairperson - Apache Lucene.NET

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New Lucene.NET PMC Member: Shannon Deminick (shazwazza)

Posted by Laimonas Simutis <la...@gmail.com>.
Woo hoo! Nicely done, Shannon!