Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net> on 2005/02/18 04:42:48 UTC

[contributions] Trouble keeping up with Emmanuel Lecharny

Hi,

My availability has not been the best lately.  I'm seeing the light at
the end of the tunnel however :).  I'm having trouble keeping up with
Emmanuel's contributions.  I'm looking for committers to voluteer and
apply some of his patchs.  I want to pass the ball to someone else and
not hold up his contributions.  Any volunteers?

To my knowledge all JIRA issues with his patches and test cases backing
them up are valid.

Thanks,
-Alex

Re: [contributions] Trouble keeping up with Emmanuel Lecharny

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.
Alan D. Cabrera wrote:

> I can also help.  I've extensively cleaned up the old TLV code and
> we'll be working on the ASN1 runtime together.
>
> Not sure why all the Jira issues get auto assigned to Alex.

Ahh I think it gets assigned to the project lead.  Feel free to grab
issues and assign them to yourself.   I don't want to be a bottleneck
here.  If need be we can reset JIRA so it does not auto-assign.  Just
say the word and I'll change things around.

Thanks,
-Alex

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <ad...@toolazydogs.com>.

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@iktek.com>.
Thanks Vincent. I'll be in front of my computer if you need some
informations.

Bon courage !

Posted by Vincent Tence <vt...@videotron.ca>.