Posted to users@maven.apache.org by cumu maven <nf...@gmx.com> on 2012/11/23 09:54:24 UTC

retrieve package list

Hello,

 I search a way to fetch all packages (with dependencies) and write it into a ressource file (txt) before creating the final jar.

 For exemple my project is :

 org.myproject.view

 with a dependency to org.apache.log4j

 and the maven plugin would fetch and export this :

org.myproject.view.main,
org.myproject.view.panels.log,
 org.apache.log4j,
 org.apache.log4j.filter,

 Thank you

Re: retrieve package list

Posted by Richard Vowles <ri...@bluetrainsoftware.com>.
release:prepare-with-pom gives you a release pom with all transitives and
their versions in it. However it doesn't retain excludes and doesn't use
force version notation [] so it has some problems. Its also only useful
when you are releasing which is not necessarily a bad thing.

On Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 2:43 PM, Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >  and the maven plugin would fetch and export this :
> >
> > org.myproject.view.main,
> > org.myproject.view.panels.log,
> >  org.apache.log4j,
> >  org.apache.log4j.filter,
>
> Where would this be "fetched" from? Do you mean you want a plugin to
> search all the Java code and find all the imports, then write the
> imports out to a file?
>
> Wayne

---
Richard Vowles,
Grails, Groovy, Java, Javascript, AngularJS
Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative - Oscar Wilde
ph: +64275467747, google+:http://rvowl.es/UX8Bmq
podcast: http://www.illegalargument.com

Re: retrieve package list

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.