Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Mason Chen <ma...@gmail.com> on 2022/07/14 21:31:21 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Contribution of Multi Cluster Kafka Source

Hi all,

Circling back on this--I have created a first draft document in confluence:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-246%3A+Multi+Cluster+Kafka+Source
.

Looking forward to hear all your feedback in this email thread!

Best,
Mason