Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by keith chapman <ke...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/12 03:18:48 UTC

Re: Can anyone point me a simple way to share data between handlers in different flows?

This is what the Axis2 Context hierarchy is for. Store the information you
want in the operation Context, so this information is available for you for
the whole invocation. Both the inMessageContext and the outMessageContext
share the same operation context.

Thanks,
Keith.

--