Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org> on 2021/10/11 15:52:42 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Server Fall 2021 Summit

Mark the calendar!  We’re having our next ATS Summit remote over Zoom.

The dates are as follow:

	November 17-18th, 2021 (8:00 PDT to 12:00 PDT) - Summit

There is no registration for the summit, since it is remote.  For details take a look at the summit page:

	https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Fall+2021+Summit <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Fall+2021+Summit>

This also opens up the CFP for our Summit!  Please submit your talk and discussion proposals to the summits mailing list.  Submissions should be a couple sentences on what the talk will be about and an estimate of time (e.g. 30 minutes or 1 hour).

	summits@trafficserver.apache.org <ma...@trafficserver.apache.org>

The CFP is open until November 1st but don’t delay!

Hope to see you there,

-Bryan

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Server Fall 2021 Summit

Posted by Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org>.
I updated the Fall Summit Wiki to include the schedule and meeting information (we will be using Google Meet).  Please let me know if your time slot doesn’t work and I can make adjustments.  Also, we do have a free 30 minute time slot if someone would like to give a talk.

	https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Fall+2021+Summit <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Fall+2021+Summit>

Thank you,

-Bryan

Posted by Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org>.
Friendly reminder that the ATS Fall Summit will start tomorrow, Wednesday 11/7 and Thursday 11/18, from 8:00 to 12:00 PDT.  To join the meeting please use the Google Meet link on the summit page.  The schedule is also on the summit page:

Posted by Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org>.
This is a reminder to please submit talk proposals this week.

Posted by Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org>.

Posted by Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org>.

Posted by Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org>.

Posted by Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org>.