Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Vyacheslav Daradur <da...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/02 19:17:55 UTC

IGNITE-5357 is ready for review (Replicated cache reads load balancing)

Hi, Igniters!

This task [1] is about 'get' requests distribution between primary and
backup nodes in the replicated cache if 'readFromBackup' flag is
enabled.

I've prepared a solution [2] suggested by Alexei Scherbakov in Jira
comments. It passed prereviews by Alexei and Nikolay Izhikov.

TeamCity tests look similar with the master branch.

Could someone of core module maintainers do the final review [2][3]?

[2] https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/3578
[3] https://reviews.ignite.apache.org/ignite/review/IGNT-CR-509

--
Best Regards, Vyacheslav D.

Re: IGNITE-5357 is ready for review (Replicated cache reads load balancing)

Posted by Dmitry Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com>.
Hi Vyacheslav,

I've raised 1 concern and several questions in
https://reviews.ignite.apache.org/ignite/review/IGNT-CR-509

Could you please address?

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov